- The CHW Network of NYC conducts rigorous scientific research in partnership with scholars at Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, New York University Langone Medical Center Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute and New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
- The Network partners with national scholars to research and publish CHW issues of national significance.
- The Network publishes its research in peer-reviewed journals. Below are some of our more recent publications.
- Building a Consensus on Community Health Workers' Scope of Practice: Lessons from New York
- Building Relationships and Saving Lives - A Community Health Worker Story
- Lessons Learned From a Community-Academic Initiative:
The Development of a Core Competency-Based
Training for Community-Academic Initiative Community
- Community Health Workers Can Be a Public Health Force for Change in the United States: Three Actions for a New Paradigm
Core ValuesPreserving Character - Leadership - Social Justice + more
CHW Training ProgramsLearn more about our CHW trainings that were designed in response to expressed needs of CHWs and their employers
"This program changes your heart, mind and soul. It satisfied the craving to become a better person, not just a CHW." - participant comment+ more